ABOUT CAMUTO GROUP
Founded by Vince Camuto (1936-2015), Camuto Group started in 2001 as a shoe design, development and distribution resource for retailers. Over the next 14 years, the company was expanded and diversified, licenses and partners were acquired, brands were introduced and the company was grown into a global business.
ABOUT OUR BRANDS, LICENSEES AND PARTNERSHIPS
Today, Camuto Group brands include:
- Vince Camuto® footwear, handbags and lifestyle products
- VC Signature Vince Camuto®, a collection of luxury shoes and handbags
- Two By Vince Camuto®, an elevated take on laid-back sportswear
- Louise et Cie®, a cultivated accessories collection designed by Louise Camuto
- Vince Camuto Men's, quality footwear, suits and sportswear
The brands comprise over 30 categories, including footwear, sportswear, dresses, handbags, jewelry, swimwear, fragrance and menswear.
Among our licensees and partners:
- BCBGMAXAZRIA® and BCBGeneration footwear
- Jessica Simpson® footwear (2005-present); master license (2005-2015)
- Tory Burch® footwear collection
- Sanctuary Clothing®
- Lucky Brand Jeans®
Camuto Group has presence in over 5,400 distribution points in more than 70 countries. Vince Camuto's namesake line, a brand that embodies his passion, style and design innovation, has retail concepts around the globe.
CAMUTO GROUP CORE VALUES
Camuto Group's business strategy is informed by the values of our founder, leader and friend, Vince Camuto.
Over a 50-year career in the footwear industry, Vince developed a unique understanding of his customers and their love of shoes. His insights helped him create an endless string of popular products as well as strong, trusted and dynamic brands.
In addition to his close relationships with the consumer, Vince was revered by industry retail, license and production partners.
At Camuto Group we strive to do business with our founder's passion, integrity and loyalty. Like him, we commit ourselves to delivering the highest quality products, most consistent branding and unsurpassed value.