Are you the perfect fit for a job at Camuto Group?
We're currently hiring for the below open positions:
- Graphic Designer - Greenwich, CT
Title: Graphic Designer
Responsible for execution of design and development of creative projects for the company from concept state to post production.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work will predominantly include:
- Print Advertisements
- POP and other In-Store & Event Signage
- Email Blasts and Web Banners
- Look books
- Direct Mail
- Package and Logo Design
- High quality of craft in design execution and layout
- Ability to present and support creative concepts in a professional and engaging manner
- Experience working with creative teams and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Design software proficiency (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc.)
- Current and review-ready portfolio
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of previous related experience is required.
- Strong organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accurately manage multiple requests.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts, Design, Art, or related field.
- 3-5 years of agency or in-house graphic design experience related to the fashion industry.
- Footwear Designer - Greenwich, CT
Title: Footwear Designer - Greenwich, CT
- Responsible for development and design of line(s), detail spec sheets for prototypes, lots and confirmations from concept to final execution
- Track development of confirmations and update spec sheets as needed
- Maintain and update line sheets, material recaps and sample requests
- Coordinate with overseas office, ordering materials, approving materials and supervising sample lot production
- Select colors, materials, linings and ornamentation for individual styles
- Responsible for prototype corrections, correcting ornaments, correcting colors/leathers
- Overseas travel to conduct technical corrections to last and constructions from first prototype to confirmation and approval samples
- Work with technicians to make confirmation base corrections
- Maintain knowledge of fashion trends, shop market, attend trend meetings and leather shows
- Work with design team to create moods for the season (color palettes, prints, materials etc.)
- Prepare design presentations and present line to buyers
Successful candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree with a design related concentration (Accessories, Apparel or Industrial Design)
- 4 years of experience in design in Footwear or Accessories industry
- Ability to sketch by hand and by using software
- Knowledge of footwear components, technical corrections and global/domestic sourcing of materials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Construction Project Manager, New York, NY
Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
This role is responsible for the planning and execution of Vince Camuto Store Development Programs. Representation of all Camuto Group interests relating to construction projects. Management and control of strict project deadlines and budgets. Actively partner with Finance, Operations, Store design and Visual Teams.
- Create, manage and maintain a project budgets. Drive construction project capital expense planning, approval and management process with finance team. Ensures timely and accurate quotes are received through RFP process and monitor payables for project.
Preconstruction / Estimating
- Assess and understand Landlord Construction exhibits; mall/center design criteria; core/shell structural issues relative to the intended designs; MEP and energy systems and requirements.
- Visualize, analyze, and communicate project scope of work. Manage value engineering process.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates/budgets/schedules.
- Plan and align all external resources in areas of construction and development projects, including fixture procurement.
Risk Management / Insurance
- Review and coordinate project-specific insurance requirements.
- Develop project schedules using scheduling software. Evaluate in real time schedule adherence.
- Maintain and update schedules for duration of jobs. Coordinate contractor/vendor site activities for schedule compliance.
- Track project milestones and deliverables. Identify options and alternatives to keep project on track.
- Develop and maintain vendor list. Clarify final scope of work for bidders/vendors.
- Negotiate contractor, consultant and vendor contracts.
- Purchase owner supplied items. Expedite deliveries to parallel construction schedule
- Inform and communicate technical construction aspects of potential deals to team.
- Manage and qualify all aspects of GC competitive bid and award process, host pre-bid project site reviews and respond to bid questions/clarifications.
- Accurately create, organize, and maintain files.
- Management of multiple external vendors and consultants simultaneously; including Architects, Engineers, Millworker, General contractor, Furniture, Signage, Storefront suppliers, Lighting Supplier, AV, Security, Flooring, etc.
- Review and redline of construction documents and shop drawings. Monitor Contractor/vendor performance and adherence to specifications. Obtain and distribute construction drawings and specifications.
- Schedule and record jobsite/project team meetings. Promptly identify project bottle necks, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans to ensure project delivery timeframe is met.
- Qualify and negotiate change orders.
- Potential involvement in corporate and showroom project planning, general contractor bid award and mobilization. As well as, construction critical path management.
- Collect close-out, warranty, and final "as-build drawings" records. Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Keep management abreast of market changes, challenges, and opportunities.
- Ability to multitask in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Ability to set goals and establish performance standards
- Follow-through with all tasks, assignments and job duties in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and manage time
- Exhibits professionalism, honesty, integrity, courtesy and respect both inside and outside the corporation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an emphasis on building partnerships, managing conflict
- Experienced negotiator
- Ability to work independently and the escalate issues appropriately, logically and methodically
- Analytical, Strong problem-solving and decision making ability
- Understanding of furniture and cabinetry fabrication/production
- Thorough understanding of architectural and construction means, methods and materials
- Expert knowledge of tenant-improvement construction sequencing and durations to develop construction phasing plans and strategies with Corporate and Field Operations teams for open-store remodel projects.
- Experience and knowledge of construction costs, bid/award processes, and subcontractor labor dynamics in union and non-union markets.
- Strong technical, analytical, and strategic management skills based on owner, architectural or construction industry experience.
- Understanding of permitting process
- Ability to communicate to internal and external audience
- Familiarity and experience with retail store operations and strategies to mitigate impact of construction on store teams.
- Strong business acumen
Office / Administration
Project Management / Field Supervision / Service Management
25%-35% of the time
5+ years of previous related experience in retail development
Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Business or relative combined experience.
Please click on the job title for more information.
To submit your resume for general consideration please email us at: email@example.com
If you prefer to mail your resume, please send hard copies to:
Attn: Human Resources
411 West Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
We look forward to hearing from you.